Alpha Pompe Cast Iron Centrifugal Pumps
Alpha Pompe Cast Iron Centrifugal Pumps from Pump Engineering their exclusive UK distributor.
Robust cast iron pumps with IEC standard motors Alpha Pompe C series reliability and quality of build far exceeds their amazing prices
This series is also available as a bareshaft unit with its own bearing housings for long coupling or belt driving when used with a pulley
- End suction, self-priming and multi-stage
- Flow rates up to 360m3/hr at heads up to 200m
- Standard IEC motors, bareshaft or pulley driven
- Stainless steel versions available
- Diesel transfer, seawater, spray booth water curtains
- Irrigation, construction and waste water
Most pumps can be built from stock here in the UK and most spares are held here also, not that they need many!
Most of this type of pump on the market use an extended shaft motor. However, by using a IEC standard motor you normally are only a day away and often better from a fully functioning pump with very low spares costs since its all standard!