CSF Powder Sugar and Liquid Dissolvers are a rapid and efficient way of dispersing and/or dissolving powders, crystals and sugars, available from Pump Engineering who have been working with Italy’s most respected hygienic pump manufacturer for over 30 years and remains their key UK distributor.
- Cost effective fast dispersion / dissolving of powders and crystals
- Continuous process and batch process
- Ideal for introducing powders with a tendency to agglomerate (leaving ball of powder which won’t dissolve)
- Easy to clean
- Capacity 5 – 70m3/h (liquid) and 800 to 8000 kg/hour (powder)
- Versions with adjustable powder intake available.
- Inducer and Venturi variants available.
- Range of sizes to suit small batch to full scale production
- sugar, salt, starch, protein, pectin, casein, carrageenin and other micronised products introduction.
- Uniform wetting of powders
- Wetting of powders prior to high shear processes
- Reducing recipe volumes and product quality through efficient dispersion.